Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director
What We’re Looking For
We’re currently looking for a superstar Senior Account Manager or Junior/recently promoted Account Director to join our fun, creative and fast-paced team at Pebble Studios. The main responsibility will be servicing our Direct Brand clients and helping to grow these relationships. From time to time you will also be tasked with delivering film projects for advertising agency clients too.
The successful candidate must be extremely organised, proactive, trustworthy and willing to work autonomously on a range of clients. They must have fantastic people skills, an eye for detail and be a great team player.
You must have at least 3-4 years’ experience working as an agency Account Handler and have great experience in delivering video content. We purely work within video production, however the style and delivery channel can range massively, meaning that the candidate must not only come across as experienced and knowledgeable but unflappable in the face of a challenge!
- Supporting the Client Services Director/Head of Production, Creative Director and the wider team
- Management of clients – including attendance at meetings and project management
- Confident speaking with all levels of client marketing personnel from CMO’s/MD’s to Marketing execs
- The ability to handle multiple projects of varying budget and size
- Classic Account handling skills that are second nature – contact reports, budgets, timings, briefings etc
- Can create and deliver killer presentations
- Management and negotiation of suppliers
- A creative flair and the ability to manage in-house creative
- Attending shoots
- Invoicing and budget management
- Knowledge of the creative process (knowledge of shoot process is a bonus)
Set in the heart of Shoreditch, London, Pebble Studios is a boutique production company that over the last five years has built an enviable client list that includes Disney, Sony and Marvel to name just a few. We specialising in film, animation and virtual reality but are hugely passionate about all things moving image. Our team is made up of a hugely friendly and creative bunch, motivated by creating great work and who don’t mind putting in a few extra hours to do so.
Here is a brief snapshot of some of our work:
If you think you fit the bill for this role, please send CVs to Patricia