A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re on the hunt for a super-smart Financial Controller who can join our thriving digital agency. You will be in a stand-alone role, working closely with the founders of the business to help implement and maintain best financial practices, while delivering key commercial insights and reports of the business.
- Manage billings & income process on a monthly basis in line with contractual terms.
- Manage the accrued, deferred and WIP revenue, reviewing on a monthly basis
- Responsible for the budgets/forecasts
- Produce monthly budget reports
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Produce month end P&L report
- Manage and coordinate PO’s
- Assist on the annual global client profitability report
- Participate in weekly meetings with producers to check job profitability
- Prepare cash flow forecasts
- Chase overdue payments
- Process monthly payroll
- Manage pension administration
- Ad hoc projects and reporting
- (ACCA/CIMA) Minimum Part Qualified
- Previously experience working in the Media Industry
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working within a Finance Department
- Experience using Xero
- Experience in bookkeeping
- Experience in managing a sales and purchase ledger
- Experience in management accounting
- Experience in processing payroll
We’re a founder-owned, independent agency that merges data and creativity to get truly outstanding results for our clients.
Pebble Studios merge expertise in experiential, moving image design & technology to deliver knock out content to top agencies & brands such as Disney, X-Box, ABC and Samsung. Working collaboratively with our in-house progressive digital performance marketing team, Big Rock, we’re in the unique position of being able to craft beautiful ads that feed our performance strategies.
Big Rock works for some of the fastest-growing and most innovative businesses in the UK; from scale-up fintech’s like ClearScore, to well established global brands like Direct Line and Aon – all looking to invest in accelerated digital marketing performance. We’re always looking for people to join the team who are as passionate as we are about creating a leading agency within this ever-changing space.
Culture is hugely important to us. There are no big egos here, just a group of people looking to be at the forefront of digital innovation and creativity. We’re a highly inquisitive bunch, regularly hosting inspiration sessions, training programs and teambuilding activities. We have even organised boot camp sessions, quizzes, book clubs and film clubs to keep us connected whilst working from home.
If you wish to apply for this role, please email your CV and a short covering letter to Robyn, our HR manager.