Business Development Manager
We’re looking for a best-in-class new business/business development professional with a proven track record of driving success.
At Pebble Studios we merge experiential, moving image design & technology to deliver knock out content to exceptional brands and agencies. We’re looking for someone who’s experienced and confident in talking about our world and capable of full-service new business delivery, from generating a lead to delivering a proposal.
This is the ideal role for someone who is enthusiastic about getting to grips with the complexities and intricacies of clients and their needs to understand how we can add value and inspire. You will regularly be speaking to company founders and senior marketers, so a passion for entrepreneurship, innovation and growing a pioneering business is essential.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As our Business Development Manager, you’ll be leading and overseeing all new business activity. This will include building relationships with prospects and potential clients, attending networking events, following up inbound leads, generating new leads with outbound activity, working with the in house delivery team to formulate decks and proposals, and leading pitches and presentations.
- Generating leads through business development initiatives including but not limited to inbound enquiries, outbound activities, networking, and using your existing contacts.
- Taking prospects from initial contact through to proposal delivery, leading client relationships and managing the internal team.
- Creating exceptional proposals and documentation, ensuring our strategies are presented accurately and succinctly.
- Onboarding new clients – ensuring a seamless transition from prospect to client and delivering the perfect introductory experience.
- Leading early-stage client relationships including acquiring and seeking briefs and managing the appropriate team to deliver best in class work.
- Organising relationship building initiatives, exercises, and events with key client contacts.
- Holding a weekly sales meeting to outline the pipeline of opportunities
- Presenting the sales figures and forecasts in a monthly board meeting.
- Delivering a monthly sales report to cover all major sales activity.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Highly experienced in full-service business development with a successful background in the Creative industry.
- An understanding of the creative and content development process and content’s place in the performance ecosystem.
- A genuine passion for Creative and Technology, proactively keeping up to date with emerging trends and showcasing this knowledge during conversations with clients.
- The ability to cost / scope projects ensuring accuracy on hours, skillsets, and specific deliverables.
- A collaborative team player, especially when working with specialists to deliver to client briefs.
- The ability to create well-designed presentation decks (using templates) with close attention to detail.
- Organised when managing multiple leads and pitch meetings.
- Presenting with confidence on digital strategy and delivering our proposals with clarity and influence.
- Driven to go the extra mile to ensure we deliver the best potential output when in front of clients.
We’re a founder-owned, independent agency that merges data and creativity to get truly outstanding results for our clients.
Pebble Studios merge expertise in experiential, moving image design & technology to deliver knock out content to top agencies & brands such as Disney, X-Box, ABC and Samsung. Working collaboratively with our in-house progressive digital performance marketing team, Big Rock, we’re in the unique position of being able to craft beautiful ads that feed our performance strategies.
Our Performance Marketing team, Big Rock, work for some of the fastest-growing and most innovative businesses in the UK; from scale-up fintech’s like ClearScore, to well established global brands like Direct Line and Aon – all looking to invest in accelerated digital marketing performance. Working collaboratively with Pebble Studios, Big Rock are in the unique position of being able to craft beautiful ads that feed our performance strategies.
We’re always looking for people to join the team who are as passionate as we are about creating a leading agency within this ever-changing space.
Culture is hugely important to us. There are no big egos here, just a group of people looking to be at the forefront of digital innovation and creativity. We’re a highly inquisitive bunch, regularly hosting inspiration sessions, training programs and teambuilding activities. We have even organised bootcamp sessions, quizzes, book clubs and film clubs to keep us connected whilst working from home.
If you wish to apply for this role, please email your CV and a short covering letter to Robyn, our HR manager.